Thursday, February 24, 2011

Death To My Computer!

Man, I was frustrated this morning.


The Tide played awful against Auburn last night, I didn’t sleep worth a crap, and it started to rain on my walk home from school. I was in an awful mood when I walked in the door. Then, my computer started acting up, which, for some reason, always makes me lose my cool.


Basically, I felt like this guy…



However, despite the rain, I decided to head out on a run. I felt instantly better. All the stress in my body slowly dissipated the further I ran. Then it dawned on me.


I don’t have a hobby to release stress. Other people release stress by playing the guitar, cooking, etc. Me? I usually let my stress consume me until it boils over.


Maybe running is my stress reliever?


“Champions aren’t made in the gym. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, a vision.” – Muhammad Ali


Day #12: 5.93 miles – 45 min

No comments:

Post a Comment