Monday, February 14, 2011

Nike Free Run+

For my second blog entry, I wanted to tell inform my millions of readers (come on, indulge me a bit) about the shoe that is going to make this quest possible.


Let me introduce you to the Nike Free Run+….



Did yall really think I wouldn’t figure out some way to work Nike into this quest?



In all seriousness, I couldn’t be happier with these shoes (pictured above) after two days of running. After wearing New Balance 990/991/992s for years, I feel like I am running on air with these shoes. Additionally, it is usually hell to find shoes that are comfortable for my Fred Flinstone feet. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever purchased. They fit like a sock, giving me the perfect fit around my surgically mangled feet.


I didn’t intend to run today. I was going to rest after running for the last three days. That was until I watched Chelsea crap their season away by not putting Fulham away. I was so angry with the performance that I had to blow off some steam by pounding the pavement.


Fernando Torres, the $80 million man, was absolutely shocking today. Hey Liverpool, is there a month long trial period before we can return to sender? Anyway, the game did yield one positive. I think I found my new favorite Chelsea player –David Luiz (aka Sideshow Bob).



I am not going to run tomorrow. My body needs the rest. But I am going to spend tomorrow trying to find a good 12-week marathon program. Till then, I leave you with my motivational quote of the day…


“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney


Day #2: 4.8 miles – 35 min

No comments:

Post a Comment